Rich and creamy pasta spiked with fresh lemon and punchy herbs. Finished with sweet cured organic gravadlax and a grind of black pepper, this pasta dish is a deliciously simple midweek supper.
Serves 2 - 3
Cooking time: 15 minutes
1 packet of Inverawe Gravadlax
1 large white onion
2 garlic cloves
2 handfuls of fresh spinach
200ml organic cream
- Boil a large pan of water with a pinch of salt and cook the pasta to pack guidelines.
- Meanwhile, put all the herbs & spices in a large frying pan with a big dash of olive oil & a squeeze of fresh lemon juice and turn on high heat so you get a sizzle.
- Crush the garlic and slice the onion quite thick so it keeps a crunch then add to the pan.
- Tear the gravadlax into bite size pieces and add to the pan, don’t stir it too much to allow it to caramelize then turn down the heat to the lowest.
- Drain the pasta when cooked and add to the pan, pour the cream over, add the egg, mix it all up and turn up the heat.
- Add your spinach and any more herbs or salt you may want to suit your taste then serve!
Tip: Delicious with a bit of parmesan over the top and lots of black pepper.