A super simple supper great for midweek, simple toss together the ingredients and pop into the oven. Just half an hour later and you’ve got a delicious meal packed with veggies and great tasting, organic meat.
Cooking time: 30 plus 5 minutes prep
2 organic chicken breast fillets (450g), preferably skin on
100g chorizo, cut into large chunks
1 red onion
1 red pepper
1 yellow pepper
100g cherry vine tomatoes
2 garlic cloves
1 lemon, cut into wedges
1 tbsp olive oil
2 sprigs fresh thyme
1 tbsp honey
- Preheat your oven to 200°C/180°C fan/Gas mark 6.
- In a large non-stick roasting pan, scatter the onion, peppers, thyme, lemon and garlic and add the chicken breasts. Drizzle over the olive oil and season. Bake for 15 minutes.
- Add the chorizo, cherry tomatoes and drizzle over the honey. Give the garlic cloves a squeeze and toss the veg to coat in the juices. Turn the oven up to 230°C/210°C fan/Gas mark 8 and cook for a further 10-15 minutes until the chicken is cooked through and the veg is tender and golden.
- If the chicken needs crisping up, remove from the pan and place on a tray under a hot grill. Keep an eye on it as it should only take a minute or two to go golden and satisfyingly crispy!
- Discard the thyme stems and the garlic skins. Serve the veg with the chicken on top and drizzle over any veg juices from the pan.