Being British, we know not to depend on the weather for an outstanding BBQ-cooked burger. Rain or shine, our Beef Steak Burgers give all the flavour and satisfaction of the grill, even if you have to resort to the stovetop. Our juicy patties are crafted from organic, grass fed and finished beef steak from heritage Aberdeen Angus cattle. Deemed “Britain’s Best Burger” by Good Housekeeping, pair with a side of fresh produce from our Market Garden for a truly dependable dish.
1. Leave the burgers to come to room temperature for around 10-15 minutes and heat up your pan. We like to use a cast iron griddle on a medium to high heat.
2. Add a splash of oil to the pan or dab straight onto each side of the burger to avoid sticking.
3. There's no sound quite like a burger hitting a hot pan. Place the patty in the pan for 3 minutes per side (medium-rare), 4 minutes per side (medium-well done) or 5 minutes per side (well done).
4. Cut the burger bun in two and toast or add to the pan for a few moments. Slice some organic cheddar and place on the burgers whilst still in the pan to slightly melt the cheese. Cut the tomatoes and prep some crisp salad for added crunch.
5. Don’t forget your sauce! Whether a dollop of classic ketchup or mayonnaise, or you could try with mustard or sweet onion relish.