- 1 6oz Fillet Steak trimmed
- 1 garlic clove crushed
- 1oz freshly chopped parsley
- 1 tsp fresh chopped parsley
- 3 tablespoons of olive oil
- 1 tablespoon of balsamic vinegar
- salt & pepper
- 3oz of cooked cauliflower florets
- 2oz blanched French beans
- 12 quartered cherry tomatoes
- 2oz pitted black/green olives
- 1 tablespoon fine capers
Roast a fillet of beef and cut in 1 inch strips, half an inch thick.
Mix garlic, parsley and horseradish with vinegar and olive oil. Season to taste.
Toss the remaining ingredients with the above.
Dress and serve with chopped Italian Parsley.Recipe created by Nick Fisher