- 200 grams stir fry Organic beef.
- 2 tablespoons cooking oil
- 2 cloves garlic
- 100grams onion
- 2 tsp. salted soya beans
- chicken stock
- 1 tabsp sesame oil
- 50 grams sliced and finely shredded ginger
- 100 grams mushrooms
- 2 spring onions.
- 1 -2 table spoons light soy sauce
- 1 table spoons oyster sauce.
- Marinade the Organic beef strips with the marinade sauce and a sprinkle of sugar.
Heat oil in a pan or wok and brown the garlic and soya bean until garlic is brown.
Add the beef and seal.
Add the ginger and onion and cook for 2 minutes.
Add the mushrooms and spring onions and cook for a further minute.
If you prefer a milder taste of ginger wash it in salt water and squeeze it well before cooking, this will take the edge off the ginger.
COURTESY OF: Chorchaba Harper