Serves: 4 people
Preparation time: 5 - 10 minutes
Cooking time (2cm thick steak):Rare:
2.5 minutes on each sideMedium:
4 minutes on each sideWell Done:
6 minutes on each side
- 4 lean cut Eversfield Organic centre cut steaks
For the Chilli and Herb Marinade:
- 60ml/4tbsp soy sauce
- 30ml/2tbsp freshly chopped oregano or thyme
- Finely grated zest of one lemon
- 2 garlic cloves, peeled and finely chopped
- 5ml/1tsp dried chilli flakes
In a large. shallow bowl mix all the marinade ingredients together. Add the steaks, cover and marinate in the refrigerator for up to 2 hours or overnight, if time allows.
Remove the steaks from the marinade and cook according to your preferred cooking time on a prepared barbecue or preheated grill.
Serve the steaks with pasta salad.