Cooking time: 25 minutes plus 10 minutes prep and over night marinading
600g boneless turkey meat
1 tbsp sunflower oil or ghee
2 onions, sliced
1 sweet pepper, deseeded and chopped
Chiman’s Organic Tikka Masala spice blend sachet
2 garlic cloves, crushed
150ml single cream
300ml natural yoghurt
30ml tomato puree
Handful of coriander
- To make the marinade, mix together half the spice sachet, natural yoghurt and tomato puree and coat the uncooked turkey in the marinade. Cover and leave in the fridge overnight, if possible.
- Thread the turkey onto skewers, leaving gaps to ensure the meat cooks evenly. Grill under a medium heat, turning regularly until cooked through.
- Heat the sunflower oil or ghee in a large frying pan and cook the onions and garlic until soft and translucent. Add the pepper and fry until softened.
- Add the remaining spice mix and fry for a minute before adding 100ml of water and the single cream.
- Add in the cooked turkey and ground almonds and cook for a further 5-6 minutes.
- Serve with fresh coriander and your choice of basmati rice, poppadoms, flatbreads and relish.